Smart solutions – wastewater treatment plants
It is not just mobile phones or computers that can be smart. Smart solutions are also possible in the field of water management. At present, wastewater treatment plants on private holdings are becoming more and more relevant, while the main requirements for the plants are their environmental friendliness and economy. Consumers naturally have many questions: which wastewater treatment plant to choose; how to save drinking water, etc.? UAB ENEKA has prepared smart solutions for all these and similar problems.
Different technologies are available for domestic wastewater treatment, but the Sequence Batch Reactor is one of the most advanced methods, meeting the relevant ecological and economical criteria. Only cyclic plants adapt to the unevenness of wastewater inflows during the day, guaranteeing a high degree of wastewater treatment.
- Only cyclic plants adapt to the unevenness of wastewater inflows during the day, guaranteeing a high degree of wastewater treatment.
- Wastewater is treated in set portions and its excess is accumulated.
- AQUAmax works quietly as they do not contain any noisy parts, e.g. a blower that should be installed in a heated room.
- Devices consume little power because their components turn on only at short intervals. In addition, in the absence of wastewater (eg on holiday), AQUAmax automatically switches to economy mode.
- The equipment can be used both for the construction of new houses and for the reconstruction of an old sewage system.
It is also important that AQUAmax is easy to adapt to both new environmental standards and changed individual needs – all you have to do is change the required parameters on the control panel – isn’t that clever?