Showing all 7 results
SEPTIC WITH INFILTRATION SNIGO SEP
Principle of operation of the local sewerage
SEPTIC WITH INFILTRATION SNIGO SEP
What if there is no suitable stream nearby, or at least a ditch to discharge treated wastewater or rainwater? The solution to this problem is an infiltration tunnel. The system withstands loads up to 3.5 t / m² so that they can be installed under car parks or roads.
- Compact and inexpensive solution;
- No electricity is required to operate the system.
HIGH PERFORMANCE WASTEWATER TREATMENT PLANTS. FOR PROFESSIONAL NEEDS. Serving from 1 to 600 PE
AQUAmax is a reliable and modern biological cyclic wastewater treatment plant for private homes, catering and housing, quarters, and small settlements.
- Silent work. No blower and other noisy and noisy parts installed indoors;
- Fault prevention. The machine’s control panel immediately reports a malfunction. If taken in time, the cleaner will not start to emit harmful odors. Device malfunctions are indicated by the control panel, not by bad odors;
- Effective cleaning. The cyclic operation guarantees reliable wastewater treatment, regardless of flow irregularity. Wastewater is treated in batches and excess is collected (e.g., on arrival);
- Economy. Minimal electricity consumption as the equipment starts up only for a short time. In the absence of wastewater, the economic model is activated;
- Simple service. All units are on the surface of the water, so they can easily be lifted out of the tank without having to climb into it.
GREASE SEPARATORS: FREE-STANDING WITH AUTOMATIC DISPOSAL
- Grease separator provides efficient grease removal and prevents the pipelines from clogging;
- No bad odor– complete odour-tightness;
- Convenient allocation in the room– the grease separator is maintained from one side therefore it can be set up next to the wall;
- Easy selection of flow direction to fit into the layout of existing pipelines;
- Fits through any doordue to a tight grease separator body;
- Simple and convenient maintenance;
- Models with manual and automatic disposal available;
- Lightweight – easy to transport;
- Approved according to EN1825-1 standard.
RAINWATER HARVESTING SYSTEM
Water can be free!
Mains water supply including sewage treatment was getting more expensive in the past, and this will continue in the future. Since the price increase is not to avoid we shall look for alternative water sources. The best solution – Rainy’s rainwater harvesting system, which covers approximately 50% of daily water demand.
Water is employed for different household appliances. Obviously, drinking water quality is absolutely unnecessary for some high consumption applications like toilet flushing, washing clothes, lawn or garden watering, car washing or house cleaning. Valuable drinking water may be replaced by rainwater for those activities – saving our money and natural resources
Infiltration tunnels could be Installed for the disposal of treated wastewater where there is no suitable site for disposal. You will be able to insert purified water into the soil through infiltration tunnels easily.
- Compact and inexpensive solution! Installation does not require lifting equipment. The required number of modules is combined into one or more rows, with both ends closed with end panels. The large volume of tunnels reduces the number of earthworks, which saves money.
- Rigid construction. The stable column structure guarantees lorry traffic above infiltration units if the ground is at least 800 mm. The passenger car version will withstand a load of 3.5 t per square meter.
- Cost-effective solution. GRAF infiltration units have 3 times the volume of a conventional gravel trench. One tunnel module replaces 800 kg of gravel or 36 meters of drainage pipes. By significantly reducing the amount of earthwork, infiltration blocks can save a lot of time and money.
- Easy installation. Infiltration units can be installed in rows or blocks from one to 5 floors, depending on the specific application and the required volume. Module installation is straightforward, fast, and allows for a variety of options. No complex instruments are needed for assembly, with a unit weight of just 15 kg and possible connections.
WASTEWATER TREATMENT PLANTS AQUAMAX. Serving from 4 to 50 PE
AQUAmax is a reliable and state-of-the-art biological cycle wastewater treatment plant for private homes, catering and lodging, housing estates, and small settlements.
- Silent work. There is no blower and other noisy and noisy parts installed indoors;
- Emergency prevention. The machine’s control panel immediately reports a malfunction. If taken in time, the cleaner will not start to emit harmful odors. Malfunctions are reported by the control panel and not by the presence of bad odors;
- Effective cleaning. The cyclic operation guarantees reliable wastewater treatment, regardless of flow irregularity. Wastewater is treated in portions and surplus is collected (e.g. on arrival);
- Economy. Minimum electricity consumption as the equipment starts up only for a short time. In the absence of wastewater, the economy mode is activated;
- Simple service. All units are on the surface of the water, so they can easily be lifted out of the tank without sticking to it.