Gas stations, car wash
Showing all 2 results
WATER RECYCLING SYSTEMS FOR CAR WASHES BIO-OXIMAT
- cost-effective from 6000 car washes per year;
- average electricity consumption only 4-6 kWh / day;
- saving 80% on water taxes;
- 80% savings on sewerage charges;
- 50% savings on detergents;
- save 100% on water and sewerage charges for bottom washing.
OIL/WATER SEPARATORS FOR PARKING AREAS, CARWASH, PETROL STATIONS
- Tested and approved according to the latest requirements of the European standard EN858-1 and CE marked.
- The robust separator body with a ribbed structure allows installation at great depths without additional concrete reinforcements (low installation costs).
- Polyethylene products are lightweight, making them easy to load and transport.
- Due to their self-cleaning design, the Coalescence modules are not clogged with solid contaminants, so the separator needs to be serviced once a year only.
- No replacement parts, thus low maintenance costs.
- The telescopic shaft allows step-less adjusting of the manhole cover flush with the terrain.
- Models with integrated bypass lines and integrated sludge traps are in our scope of supply.