Wastewater treatment plants
Showing all 9 results
SEPTIC WITH INFILTRATION SNIGO SEP
Principle of operation of the local sewerage
SEPTIC WITH INFILTRATION SNIGO SEP
What if there is no suitable stream nearby, or at least a ditch to discharge treated wastewater or rainwater? The solution to this problem is an infiltration tunnel. The system withstands loads up to 3.5 t / m² so that they can be installed under car parks or roads.
- Compact and inexpensive solution;
- No electricity is required to operate the system.
MANHOLE LID ENEKA DN600
- The manhole lid consists of cover and frame.
- Two childproof stainless steel locks secure the cover into place.
- Application: inspection chambers in drainage and sewerage systems, mains water, communications manholes, and other pipelines access products.
- Modern product’s exterior.
- The surface pattern provides great slip resistance.
- Good water runoff: no ice formation on the surface during the cold period.
- Integrated gasket (option): prevention of inflow into the sewer system and containment of the odors from a sewer.
- Simple combination with paving slabs.
- Lightweight: easy to handle, no risk of worker injuries in comparison with cast iron or concrete covers.
- Durable: no corrosion or rust.
- Easy opening: no special tools.
- Plastic material eliminates the manhole lid theft.
WATER RECYCLING SYSTEMS FOR CAR WASHES BIO-OXIMAT
- cost-effective from 6000 car washes per year;
- average electricity consumption only 4-6 kWh / day;
- saving 80% on water taxes;
- 80% savings on sewerage charges;
- 50% savings on detergents;
- save 100% on water and sewerage charges for bottom washing.
SEWAGE PUMP STATION
Our SPIRO wastewater pumping stations are designed for pumping rain and domestic wastewater. They can be used in pressurized sewage systems and as sewage collectors in non-pressurized sewers. The pumping stations can be installed under the road surface, as well as in a landscaped area without concreting.
Pumping stations are designed for one or two pumps.
The pump housing is made of high-strength double-walled polyethylene profile. Transport loops allow the pumping station to be conveniently loaded and transported.
The inner diameter of the pump housing: from 1200 to 2200 mm.
Height: up to 8 meters.
The pump type is selected depending on the nature and volume of the wastewater and the pumping distance and height. A wide range of pump types is available to adapt the pumping station to the required lifting capacity: pumps with a shredder, with a single-channel impeller or with a vortex impeller.
- Ladder (stainless steel)
- Service area (stainless steel, fibreglass)
- Lid (PE or ductile iron)
- Pressure piping (optional: stainless steel / PE / PVC)
- Knife valve (malleable cast iron)
- Check valve (ductile iron)
- Guides (stainless steel)
- Sediment bag (stainless steel)
- Pump and basket chains (stainless steel)
WASTEWATER TREATMENT PLANTS AQUAMAX. Serving from 1 to 600 PE
AQUAmax is reliable and modern biological cyclic wastewater treatment plants for private homes, catering and housing, quarters, and small settlements.
- Silent work. No blower and other noisy and noisy parts installed indoors;
- Fault prevention. The machine’s control panel immediately reports a malfunction. If taken in time, the cleaner will not start to emit harmful odours. Device malfunctions are indicated by the control panel, not by bad odours;
- Effective cleaning. The cyclic operation guarantees reliable wastewater treatment, regardless of flow irregularity. Wastewater is treated in batches and excess is collected (e.g., on arrival);
- Economy. Minimal electricity consumption as the equipment starts up only for a short time. In the absence of wastewater, the economic model is activated;
- Simple service. All units are on the surface of the water, so they can easily be lifted out of the tank without having to climb into it.
Infiltration tunnels could be Installed for the disposal of treated wastewater where there is no suitable site for disposal. You will be able to insert purified water into the soil through infiltration tunnels easily.
- Compact and inexpensive solution!Installation does not require lifting equipment. The required number of modules is combined into one or more rows, with both ends closed with end panels. The large volume of tunnels reduces the number of earthworks, which saves money.
- Rigid construction. The stable column structure guarantees lorry traffic above infiltration units if the ground is at least 800 mm. The passenger car version will withstand a load of 3.5 t per square meter.
- Cost-effective solution. GRAF infiltration units have 3 times the volume of a conventional gravel trench. One tunnel module replaces 800 kg of gravel or 36 meters of drainage pipes. By significantly reducing the amount of earthwork, infiltration blocks can save a lot of time and money.
- Easy installation. Infiltration units can be installed in rows or blocks from one to 5 floors, depending on the specific application and the required volume. Module installation is straightforward, fast and allows for a variety of options. No complex instruments are needed for assembly, with a unit weight of just 15 kg and possible connections..
WASTEWATER TREATMENT PLANTS AQUAMAX. Serving from 4 to 50 PE
AQUAmax is a reliable and state-of-the-art biological cycle wastewater treatment plant for private homes, catering and lodging, housing estates and small settlements.
- Silent work. There is no blower and other noisy and noisy parts installed indoors;
- Emergency prevention. The machine’s control panel immediately reports a malfunction. If taken in time, the cleaner will not start to emit harmful odours. Malfunctions are reported by the control panel and not by the presence of bad odours;
- Effective cleaning. The cyclic operation guarantees reliable wastewater treatment, regardless of flow irregularity. Wastewater is treated in portions and surplus is collected (e.g. on arrival);
- Economy. Minimum electricity consumption as the equipment starts up only for a short time. In the absence of wastewater, the economy mode is activated;
- Simple service. All units are on the surface of the water, so they can easily be lifted out of the tank without sticking to it.
- It does not clog with other pollutants and therefore rarely needs service (~ 1 once a year)!
- There are no replaceable parts and it could be used for long life and low cost of service.
- Rotary molding technology lets avoid the production defect due to the human factor.
- Telescopic manhole shaft.
- Bypass systems.
- Stiffness guaranteed.
SEWAGE PUMP STATION (Little)
We are importing the pump stations in plastic and concrete tanks, which are used to accumulate or pump-out industrial or domestic wastewater.
Small sewage pump stations ROTO
Eneka offers small sewage pumping stations installed in polyethylene tanks. They can be used in pressurized sewage systems and as waste collectors in non-pressurized channels, they can be installed under the road surface for pedestrians and cyclists, as well as under green spaces without using concrete. This type of pumping station is suitable for to one pump. Pumping station tank diameter is 850 mm, trenching depth is up to 4,5 meters. For comfortable entrance to the pumping station, the ladder is installed. Telescopic shaft is designed for adjusting the lid flush with the ground surface. The height can be continuously set in the range of 200 mm. Small pumping station could be used by pumps with or without cutter.
Big sewage pump stations SPIRO
Eneka offers large sewage pump pumping stations in double-wall polyethylene tanks. They can be used in pressurized sewage systems and as waste collectors in non-pressurized channels, they can be installed under the road surface for pedestrians and cyclists, as well as under green spaces without using concrete. This type of pumping station is suitable for one or two pumps. Pumping station tank diameter is from 1200 mm up to 2200 mm, installation depth is up to 8 meters. For a comfortable entrance to the pumping station, the ladder is installed. The telescopic shaft is designed for adjusting the lid flush with the ground surface. The height can be continuously set in the range of 200 mm. Small pumping stations could be used by pumps with or without cutter.