The Grease Separator. How to avoid unpleasant odors?
A person feels good surrounded by pleasant smells. For example, when we visit any catering establishment, we have hope that we will be greeted only by pleasant smells.
Unpleasant odor problem in restaurants
However, when restaurants use large amounts of grease, a grease separator is necessary to separate grease and protect the pipes from clogging. A mixture of fat and water inevitably gives off a bad smell. So, what can be done so that such a smell does not deter customers and damage the image of the catering establishment?
Solutions can be found in a variety of ways, such as Grease-cycle offers the use of salt, baking soda, and vinegar, or every night to add boiling water to the sink. However, these solutions are only short-lived and time-consuming. So, the question is, what is the long-term solution?
A long-term solution is a reliable grease separator
The answer is simple – use only those grease separators that work to ensure complete tightness and prevent the penetration of unpleasant odors, e.g., Greasly-Aseparator manufactured by UAB Eneka.
Grease Separator Greasly-A
- The grease separator access covers are tightened by locking rings with a gasket ensuring odor-free operation.
- The more advanced models of grease separators do not require any covers openings during both operation and maintenance.
- The layer of separated grease is observed without opening the cover through the inspection window or by following the indications of the fat level indicator.
- Accumulated contaminants are removed through the extraction pipe, or by a special disposal pump (automatic grease separator model PUMP).
- After disposal, fresh water is to be filled which also does not require the cover to be opened. Freshwater is filled through a refilling unit with a siphon, which also prevents the emission of bad odors.
Thus, Greasly-A is a logical choice for every responsible and modern catering and accommodation establishment.