Industrial wastewater treatment plants
Showing all 2 results
HIGH PERFORMANCE WASTEWATER TREATMENT PLANTS. FOR PROFESSIONAL NEEDS. Serving from 1 to 600 PE
AQUAmax is a reliable and modern biological cyclic wastewater treatment plant for private homes, catering and housing, quarters, and small settlements.
- Silent work. No blower and other noisy and noisy parts installed indoors;
- Fault prevention. The machine’s control panel immediately reports a malfunction. If taken in time, the cleaner will not start to emit harmful odors. Device malfunctions are indicated by the control panel, not by bad odors;
- Effective cleaning. The cyclic operation guarantees reliable wastewater treatment, regardless of flow irregularity. Wastewater is treated in batches and excess is collected (e.g., on arrival);
- Economy. Minimal electricity consumption as the equipment starts up only for a short time. In the absence of wastewater, the economic model is activated;
- Simple service. All units are on the surface of the water, so they can easily be lifted out of the tank without having to climb into it.
Infiltration tunnels could be Installed for the disposal of treated wastewater where there is no suitable site for disposal. You will be able to insert purified water into the soil through infiltration tunnels easily.
- Compact and inexpensive solution! Installation does not require lifting equipment. The required number of modules is combined into one or more rows, with both ends closed with end panels. The large volume of tunnels reduces the number of earthworks, which saves money.
- Rigid construction. The stable column structure guarantees lorry traffic above infiltration units if the ground is at least 800 mm. The passenger car version will withstand a load of 3.5 t per square meter.
- Cost-effective solution. GRAF infiltration units have 3 times the volume of a conventional gravel trench. One tunnel module replaces 800 kg of gravel or 36 meters of drainage pipes. By significantly reducing the amount of earthwork, infiltration blocks can save a lot of time and money.
- Easy installation. Infiltration units can be installed in rows or blocks from one to 5 floors, depending on the specific application and the required volume. Module installation is straightforward, fast, and allows for a variety of options. No complex instruments are needed for assembly, with a unit weight of just 15 kg and possible connections.