PUMPING STATIONS SPIRO
Our SPIRO wastewater pumping stations are designed for pumping rain and domestic wastewater. They can be used in pressurized sewage systems and as sewage collectors in non-pressurized sewers. The pumping stations can be installed under the road surface, as well as in a landscaped area without concreting.
Pumping stations are designed for one or two pumps.
The pump housing is made of a high-strength double-walled polyethylene profile. Transport loops allow the pumping station to be conveniently loaded and transported.
The inner diameter of the pump housing: from 1200 to 2200 mm.
Height: up to 8 meters.
The pump type is selected depending on the nature and volume of the wastewater and the pumping distance and height. A wide range of pump types is available to adapt the pumping station to the required lifting capacity: pumps with a shredder, with a single-channel impeller, or with a vortex impeller.
- Ladder (stainless steel);
- Service area (stainless steel, fiberglass);
- Lid (PE or ductile iron);
- Pressure piping (optional: stainless steel / PE / PVC);
- Knife valve (malleable cast iron);
- Check valve (ductile iron);
- Guides (stainless steel);
- Sediment bag (stainless steel);
- Pump and basket chains (stainless steel).