|First cover in Lithuania manufactured and tested according to requirements of the latest international standard ISO 15398:2012 “Specifications for thermoplastic covers and frames for manholes and inspection chambers used in non-traffic areas”.|
|The product is certified by the international certification company TÜV-Süd. Stiffness is verified by the load and impact tests.|
|Installation: areas used by pedestrians, pedal cyclists and light vehicles on private household driveways (not part of the public highway).|
|Special UV-resistant raw material enables application of the covers in regions with higher UV-radiation.|
|The cover has successfully passed the low temperature impact test therefore it can be employed in regions of colder climate.|
|Polyethylene used as raw material for manufacturing can be easily recycled and reused reducing waste and environmental impact.|
- The manhole lid consists of cover and frame.
- Two childproof stainless steel locks secure the cover into place.
- Application: inspection chambers in drainage and sewerage systems, mains water, communication’s manholes and other pipeline access products.
- Attractive product’s exterior.
- Surface pattern provides great slip resistance.
- Good water runoff: no ice on the surface during cold period.
- Integrated gasket (option): prevention of inflow into sewer system and containment of the odors from sewer.
- Simple combination with paving slabs.
- Light weight: easy to handle, no risk of worker injuries in comparison with cast iron or concrete covers.
- Durable: no corrosion or rust.
- Easy opening: no special tools.
- Plastic material eliminates the manhole lid theft.
|Clear opening||DN 600 mm|
|Weight||13 kg (only cover 8,5 kg)|
|Load class||A35 (3,5 tons)|
Load and Permanent Test according to EN 124;
Cold Climate Impact Test according to ISO 15398.
|Locks||2 pcs made of stainless steel|